Update day: 15-02-2024
Job type: Full-time
Job contentLocation: Hoevelaken, Gelderland, Netherlands
Customer Service Advisor
Based in Hoevelaken, The Netherlands
Highly Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Career Enhancement
An exciting opportunity is now available within our ambitious and highly dynamic Customer Service team, we are looking for a passionate and energetic expert with precision and unwavering attention to detail to work with our customers. Showcase your responsive approach and first-class relationship management skills to develop this role.
Supporting our distributors, you will act as the pivotal point between them and our internal teams, so your communication skills we be exceptional, and your solutions focused thinking exemplary.
Working as part of a fun, highly professional, experienced team, you will be fully supported in your success within this area. This is an opportunity to really shape the success of our service in this area, so your impact will be significant. This is not your average Customer Service role… we are looking for much more accountability!
- Processing customer orders and supporting customers daily with updates on the progress of their orders
- Supporting the Business Sales function in promoting Mindray as the supplier of choice
- Working with Sales, Logistics and Finance to ensure the sales order process is managed in the most efficient manner, checking all requirements are fulfilled accurately
- Providing efficient support to customers with queries, service issues and other requests, managing complaints in a professional fashion to mutually beneficial resolution
- Meeting the customer needs whilst ensuring compliance to internal processes and regulations
- Providing a dedicated primary point of contact for sales order processing, coordinating with other offices where required to meet customer expectations
- Maintaining accurate records of orders and status
- Monitoring on hold orders and informing customers daily
- Evaluating financial status with regards to order and corresponding distributors
- Accurate customer record maintenance
- We welcome applications from candidates with less experience demonstrating strong communication skills, a flexible approach, innovative and looking to get involved, you will be working as part of a team in the offer and must have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- As a minimum you will have HAVO and / or MBO
- Background in Customer support role with order processing would be highly beneficial
- Strong relationship management skills, both internally and externally
- Customer orientated, with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English and Dutch are vital, ideally with fluent Mandarin
- Well organised with experience of functioning independently as well as part of a team, requiring limited supervision
- Showcases creative thinking and a willingness to implement new approaches with entrepreneurial flair
- Well-organized, ability to work autonomously, self-starter
- Enthusiastic together with a can-do attitude
- Shows agility and flexible thinking
- Result driven team player
- Attention to detail gained from a similar role
- Ability to work in Europe without requiring sponsorship
This is an excellent position for candidates that are really looking for a role with difference and one in which they can really make an impact. As a double-digit growth business with ambitious targets in our meteoric success, this is an opportunity to join a business built for future success where you can have a true impact on our business, and your own career development!
Mindray Europe, as part of the global Mindray business, offers a wide selection of bespoke benefits dependent on your location, along with a competitive compensation package and a commitment to a long term working relationship. With industry leading training and development available to you, you are sure to have a highly rewarding and mutually beneficial, career with Mindray, in a culture that values honesty and fun!
Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture in which diversity provides deeper customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve. By attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse, empowered associates, we help build success for ourselves and our customers.
Tweet us on Twitter
Check out our
As English is our business language - please submit your CV and application in English.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 Apeldoorn, Gelderland
⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 Beuningen, Gelderland
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Zevenaar, Gelderland
⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Ermelo, Gelderland
⏰ 06-03-2024🌏 Wageningen, Gelderland
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Nijmegen, Gelderland
⏰ 04-03-2024🌏 Arnhem, Gelderland
💸 €3,057 - €3,738⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 Arnhem, Gelderland
⏰ 02-03-2024🌏 Doetinchem, Gelderland
⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 Arnhem, Gelderland