Job type: Full-time
Job contentFor our client in Kerkrade we are looking for a Customer Service Representative. This is a structural position for 38 hours per week.
- Manage customer orders from receipt of purchase orders to customer delivery such that sales orders are entered into our Customer Relationship Module (CRM), deliveries generated, shipments and invoices processed in a timely and accurate manner assuring customer satisfaction with our order fulfillment process.
- Order management of customer accounts within CRM; requesting new accounts to be established through the master data and credit teams and review/update existing accounts with changes upon commercial and/or customer requests.
- Fulfill sample requests by managing the sample shipment processes in a timely manner to meet market demand in collaboration with commercial team.
- Issue resolution of order fulfillment complaints and engage additional resources as needed to resolve, plus communicating with customer in a timely manner. Key point of contact for the customer especially for issues such as delivery problems, documentation issues, etc. Responsible to manage return orders, debit and credit note requests as part of resolution of potential customer complaints.
- Interface with supply chain planners, logistics and operations team to help minimize cost to serve and drive order fulfillment through key issue resolution. This includes helping to manage product availability as well as made-to-order products.
- Understand and maintain complete customer history and knowledge of customer needs, demand requirements and patterns to assist the commercial team for designated products.
- Maintain thorough current and competitive product knowledge and clear understanding of market dynamics to offer creative solutions to customers.
- Help identify process improvements leading to productivity achievement and improved customer service levels.
- Language skills: Dutch and English. Speaking an Eastern European language is a plus.
- High degree of personal integrity and commitment to compliance
- Higher level education qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience as a customer service representative in a busy customer service environment
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications and SAP/CRM
- Excellent organization skills and a good attention to detail
- Proactive team player who leads by example and has a strong development focus.
- Order management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Open to some limited travel to visit manufacturing site or customer locations
- You will start with a one year contract with our client for 38 hours per week;
- A starting salary between €3.100 - €3.500 gross per month;
- Good secondary conditions and a good pension scheme;
- A year-end bonus;
- International work environment, open and informal culture.
Are you curious about our working methods or would you like more information about the vacancy?
Then take a look at www.flexibilitylimburg.nl or call 046-2077010.
A certificate of good conduct, reference- and diploma check are part of the procedure.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Nederweert, Limburg
⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Heerlen, Limburg
⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Maastricht, Limburg
⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Roermond, Limburg
⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Gennep, Limburg
💸 €2,000 - €5,000⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Sittard-Geleen, Limburg
⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Roermond, Limburg