Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWhy join us
Hi, do you have amazing people skills? If you are passionate about helping others, come join our multilingual team in Lisbon. You will thrive on working in an innovative community focused on career progression.
We are bringing CustomerSupport Advisorson board for one of the most desirable brands in the world. No two days will be the same as you will provide speedy, personalised solutions to a wide range of customers.
Your mission at Webhelp
At Webhelp, your contribution will make a difference in the business of our clients and the life of their customers. You will bring your specialist skillset to solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face.
Our client is a pioneer in connectivity and smart lighting for professionals, consumers, and lighting for the Internet of Things.
What you will be doing at Webhelp
As a CustomerSupport Advisor, you will:
- Assist clients via inbound calls, chat, or e-mail in the after-sales process by answering customer’s inquiries and/or attending potential requests.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Give real-time, accurate information that empowers the customer to make decisions.
- Listen to the customer’s unique situation and acknowledge their needs.
- Go beyond the customer’s service expectations so they will remember and share their great experience.
Your natural talent for helping people and ability to think on your feet will get you far in your journey with us. You are customer oriented and can adapt to different types of people. Likewise, it is important that you can multitask, work with minimum supervision, and manage time effectively.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native in Dutch (C2) and fluent in English (B2)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with the utmost confidentiality
- Are proactive, self-motivated and a great team player
You appreciate our values of recognition, integrity, unity, commitment, and you are eager to create the "wow" too. More than your background, it is your motivation and your personality that will make you part of our fun-loving community.
Please note that non-EU residents must have a valid work permit for Portugal to be considered for employment.
What we offer
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Extra Bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Private Health insurance with a dental plan
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunity to increase your salary with a strong Bring a Friend program
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
Who we are
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 75,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in 49 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
If this sounds like you, join us in Lisbon!
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-03-2023🌏 Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 2.010 - € 3.018 per maand⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Maassluis, Zuid-Holland
💸 Tot € 3.000 per maand⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Leiden, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 2.350 - € 2.750 per maand⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 3.200 - € 4.200 per maand⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Barendrecht, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Schiedam, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
💸 Tot € 4.500 per maand⏰ 17-03-2023🌏 Hoeksche Waard, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland