L&D specialist (Talent Management)
Location: Amsterdam Noord-Holland
Category: Executive management
The Talent Management Specialist will work closely with the Talent Management specialist, the L&D Field Coordinator, L&D field Advisors, the Performance Management Implementer and the HR Field Team.
MSF is an international, independent medical humanitarian organization. We are a non-profit, self-governed worldwide movement of more than 63,000 people.
We provide emergency medical assistance during armed conflict, natural disasters, outbreaks of deadly diseases and assist those who are excluded from healthcare. MSF delivers care based on need and when we see injustice, we speak out. We are an organization that remains impartial, knowledgeable, and effective, and this is what makes the difference between life and death.
People are our priority. At Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)/ Artsen zonder Grenzen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees. We encourage diverse applicants including individuals of all gender identities, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, races, religions, beliefs, social and marital status, people with different abilities and all other diversity characteristics and how they work together.
With immediate effect, MSF-Netherlands the OCA Learning and Development department is looking for a;
L&D Specialist (Talent Management)(100%)
Remote working is possible : based in country with OCA or MSF presence. Local salary grid applies.
Position within the organisation
The L&D Specialist (Talent Management) will work closely with the L&D Field Coordinator, L&D field Advisors, the Performance Management Implementer and the HR Field Team. You will report to the Coordinator of the L&D Field team.
Objectives of the position
The L&D Specialist is responsible to set the direction and vision for Performance Management in the countries where we work. The L&D Specialist will develop, maintain, implement and review policies, regulations and accompanying tools on performance management within MSF-OCA in collaboration with the Learning & development department and the HR department. The person ensures the programs and initiatives are fit for purpose for the countries where we work.
Project coordinator for the implementation and sustainability of Performance Management and provides HR advisors/L&D advisors and HRCO’s with the necessary communication and implementation tooling to ensure an effective implementation process.
Ensures where needed the engagement of other units/departments and coordinates collaboration. Brief and present to field based stakeholders.
Monitors implementation and sustainability of performance management in the countries where we work.
- Translates MSF-OCA strategic plans into suitable Performance Management policies, guidelines and tooling, in line with regulations, professional knowledge and field feasibility factors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge and proposes improvements based upon this knowledge.
- Coordinates implementation and provides HR advisors/L&D advisors and HRCO’s with the necessary communication and implementation tooling to ensure an effective implementation process.
- Ensures where needed the engagement of other units/departments and coordinates collaboration. Brief and present to field based stakeholders.
- Reviews existing HR/L&D policies and practices regularly and proposes improvement based upon these reviews and the monitoring findings.
- Monitors implementation and execution of the performance management in the countries where we work.
- Connects with external third parties if relevant.
- Liaise with the reporting and analytics unit to maintain reporting structures, which meet management information needs within OCA and the field.
- Is the content owner on the training modules on the delegated subjects; facilitates trainings on request.
- Remains in contact with relevant actors in partner sections and other Operational centers of MSF.
- Project management as well as change management experience
- Knowledge and minimum 7 years of experience in developing and implementing a performance management framework in MSF or a similar organisation.
- MSF field experience or similar field experience with another similar organisation.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, comfortable presenting to senior management.
- Ability to convince and influence others.
- Ability to translate high theoretical concepts into concrete fit-for purpose interventions.
- Experience in delivering training sessions.
- Experiences in the design of educational and adult training tools.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-tasking, prioritise tasks, and work under stress.
- Experience in a change management environment is a plus.
- Education in organisational development or human resources is a plus.
- Fluency in English , both oral and written, is required. French and Arabic is a plus
An ambitious position within a stimulating, professional working environment in a major international organisation. An exciting experience within an NGO.
A gross monthly salary in scale 6 between € 3.326,- and € 4.498,- depending on professional experience, based on a 40-hour working week. Attractive secondary benefits (e.g. premium free pension, 30 holidays).
In the case your location is other than Amsterdam, but based in a country with OCA or MSF office presence we offer you a local employment contract with a local salary and local benefits, based on 40 hours per week.
We encourage applications from individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, races, religions, beliefs, ability status, and all other diversity characteristics.
Information and Application
If you recognise yourself in this profile and meet the requirements, we welcome you to apply directly via the Apply button on his page and upload a letter of motivation + Curriculum Vitae (in English) as one combined document (only applications with a motivation letter will be included in the process).
The closing date for applications is 12 th March 2023. The interviews will take place soon after.
If you are interested in this post and would like additional information about the recruitment procedure, please contact: Katie Johnstone; email@example.com
***Acquisition is not appreciated***
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 € 3.326 - € 4.498 per maand⏰ 02-04-2023🌏 Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
⏰ 02-04-2023🌏 Edam-Volendam, Noord-Holland
⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
⏰ 06-04-2023🌏 Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Purmerend, Noord-Holland
⏰ 03-04-2023🌏 Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
⏰ 09-04-2023🌏 Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
⏰ 08-04-2023🌏 Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
⏰ 10-04-2023🌏 Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
⏰ 03-04-2023🌏 Amsterdam, Noord-Holland