Logistic Development Project Manager
Update day: 15-05-2023
Location: Kampen Overijssel
Job contentLogistic Development Project manager
- Executing analyses and driving and supporting projects especially in terms of distribution, warehouse and e-commerce logistics
- Supporting the definition and development of distribution and manufacturing footprints globally in partnership with regional stakeholders
- Takeover of responsibility for global projects within logistic and footprint topics like e.g.
- Transport Cost optimizations
- Warehouse Cost optimizations
- Manufacturing and distribution footprint strategy
- E-commerce logistics
- Master degree in Business Administration, Project-management, Logistics or Supply Chain Management or equivalent work experience
- Project management experience within cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- 3-5 years’ experience in logistic optimization (e.g. distribution network design, 3PL/4PL solutions, network simulations, cost and price structures)
- Profound analytical competence paired with strategic and out-of the-box thinking
- Knowledge in e-commerce logistics
- Willingness to travel globally
- Microsoft ERP experience (AX/D365)
- High MS Office and Power BI knowledge
- High communication skills and presentation skills on top-management level
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Chinese/Arabic languages would be preferred (or other Asian, Middle Eastern languages)
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross-cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development. We offer attractive employee benefits and provide the necessary training to be able to deliver on the job.
Join a global company where the employees are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do. With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
Application And Further Information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply’ at the top.
Across the globe, Hempel’s coatings solutions protect surfaces, structures and equipment. They extend asset lifetimes, reduce maintenance costs and make homes and workplaces safer and more colourful. Hempel was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1915 by J.C. Hempel, and is solely owned by the Hempel Foundation, which not only ensures a solid economic base for the company, but is dedicated to making a difference in the world by empowering children to learn, supporting coatings science and sustaining biodiversity.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Zwolle, Overijssel
⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Goor, Overijssel
⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Enschede, Overijssel
💸 € 2.682 - € 3.642 per maand⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Enschede, Overijssel
⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Enschede, Overijssel
⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Ommen, Overijssel
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Almelo, Overijssel
💸 Tot € 4.537 per maand⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Steenwijkerland, Overijssel
💸 €3,200 - €3,200⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Oldenzaal, Overijssel
⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Zwolle, Overijssel