Update day: 05-11-2023
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a quickly growing Analytics team, shaping your own role and the digital future of DLL? Join us as a member of the Group Analytics Management team. As Data Analytics team Manager you are in a key leadership position, reporting directly to the Head of Analytics. You show curiosity, empathy, resilience, and humility in leading your team. You are a street-smart thought leader that thoroughly understands the importance of data and technical tooling as a basis for predictive (risk) model development, implementation and monitoring.
In alignment with the DLL Strategy, Analytics’ mission is to optimize the risk-reward of the business by leveraging regulatory compliant, best-in-class models, technology and analytical insights, while at the same time focusing on member learning and development, retention and well-being.
Key focus of the Manager Data Analytics is to lead a team of multi-disciplinary, motivated experts to help establish and maintain the data and technical foundation needed to develop, implement, and monitor high-quality and compliant predictive (risk) models within Group Analytics. In doing, so, you will also actively engage with key stakeholders in other departments such as IT and Data Management.
The Manager Data Analytics is responsible for a variety of topics that revolve around data and technical tooling. Among other things, the Data Analytics team:
- Has product ownership of a key Risk application used globally for default management, PD/LGD assignment, and customer identification.
- Prepares historical data used for predictive modeling, which includes both data engineering activities as well as data collection and testing.
- Has product ownership of the cloud platform currently used for predictive model development/monitoring and maintains this platform as well.
- Uses the platform to perform technical implementation of machine learning models developed in other teams and provides technical support after go-live when needed.
- Performs supporting activities for a key Finance application used globally for pricing.
- Supports DLL’s Future Model Landscape initiative in the areas of Data and Platform development. In that capacity, we help establish the foundation on which all of DLL’s future models are built.
As Manager Data Analytics you will be responsible for a team of more than 15 people, including members who functionally report into the program management team. The role requires close collaboration with other teams, both within Group Analytics and in other departments like IT and Data Management. As Manager Data Analytics, you are an active supporter and driver of our culture, create an enabling environment of learning and development, and make sure team members can focus, are able to grow, and are highly engaged and satisfied.
This role is based in Europe and you will be working with an international team of professionals that have a true passion for what they do. Collaboration is the way we can achieve our goals and ambitions. Together through diversity and inclusion, we will become better at what we do.
Day to day:
- Drive ongoing efforts to help ensure a solid data and technical foundation for our predictive models as well as best-in-class support of the applications in scope for the team.
- Together with the team, develop a vision for our new model lifecycle platform and introduce standardization and automation in the model life cycle process.
- Support the team in the transition towards an agile way of working, creating focus and ensuring that there are clear priorities at any point in time.
- Coach team members to support them in their personal and professional development.
- Ensure proper governance on data- and IT-related changes in line with regulatory requirements and internal procedures.
- Actively engage with key stakeholders to establish clear roles and responsibilities between the Data Analytics team, other Group Analytics teams, and other departments like IT and Data Management.
- Further mature the team’s way of working by introducing or improving standards and procedures where needed and defining clear roles and responsibilities within the team.
- Addressing barriers through problem-solving and coordination with stakeholders.
- Be part of the Analytics Management Team and actively support in day-to-day decision making and in transforming the organization.
- Drive towards creating a dynamic, change-oriented working environment.
- Managing personnel and staffing considerations for successful execution of the Analytics mission.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity.
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
- Click this link for an overview of all the benefits in your region.
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect”
- Academic education in a relevant field, like econometrics, mathematics, actuarial studies, data science, or IT.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a banking institution.
- 5+ years of team leadership experience.
- 10+ years of experience working in Data Management, Data Science/risk model development, or IT-related roles, preferably in a banking institution.
- Experience working within an international matrix organization & managing a multi-site environment.
- Experience working in an environment with a complex data and IT landscape.
- Knowledge of Data Management and Data Governance/Quality Management best practices, as well as of relevant regulatory requirements in these areas (e.g. BCBS 239, GDPR, EBA GL, CRR, DAMA/DMBOK).
- Proven experience in leading initiatives that involve a strong IT component.
- Knowledge of the development of credit risk models (credit scorecards / PD models, LGD models).
- Solid knowledge and experience with the application of the Agile and Scrum practices.
- Ability to lead changes with empathy, curiosity, resilience, and humility.
- Demonstrated success in supporting teams to drive change and foster a high-performance culture.
- Ability to navigate and build relationships with a diverse audience of stakeholders in an international organization.
- Ability to work under time pressure and drive projects towards a deadline.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with adversity and resistance to change.
- Experience with Azure data platform including components such as Databricks, Data Lake, Azure Machine Learning and Azure Kubernetes Service is considered a plus.
These requirements are indicative of the profile that we are looking for. Research suggests that male candidates already apply when they see a 60% match, and females only when they see a 100% match. If you feel you are not meeting the requirements but do think you could rock this position: please do apply.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We become from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and a honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
Good to know:
- Deadline for application: October 29th
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website.
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, please contact our Talent acquisition partner Natascha Hooi via firstname.lastname@example.org
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
Job Reference: DLL NL02499
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Tot € 4.000 per maand⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Den Bosch, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
💸 € 4.500 - € 6.000 per maand⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Tilburg, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Breda, Noord-Brabant
💸 € 2.699 - € 3.550 per maand⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Veldhoven, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant