Job type: Full-time
Job contentAt VDL ETG T&D the products that you develop are produced under the same roof, which gives you a unique link with your own product. You are in charge of your fully integrated system, complex mechanical parts and/or modules; from design, testing to production and assembly. Is precision Technology in your blood and in your DNA? Do you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills in Mechatronic Systems design? Then you are the system designer we are looking for.
As a Mechatronic System Designer at VDL ETG you are responsible to specify, design and deliver system functions. For example a store unit, or electron beam lens. You are in charge of your function, complex mechanical assemblies and/or fully integrated systems; from design, production, assembly and perform the testing. Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance.
You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization. You review the designs of your collegues. During the project you act as an owner of your modules.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 3 years relevant experience, hi-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum.
- Eager to define concepts, functions and interfaces
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
- As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges
A challenging job, a high degree of responsibility and plenty of opportunities for personal development. Great promises that we like to keep. In addition, you’ll receive:
- A competitive salary.
- A good pension scheme.
- 27 days of paid holiday and 13 ADV (working time reduction scheme) days.
- Profit sharing.
- Plenty of personal development through training courses and educational programmes.
- An annual VDL party with all your VDL Groep colleagues.
- Opportunities for internal promotion.
- Participation in various collective schemes.
- Employee discounts.
- Participation in sporting activities.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply via the “solliciteer” button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy. For further information about this vacancy you can contact the Corporate Recruitment Department; Ellen Op Heij, via 040-2925066.
Within VDL ETG, the department of Technology & Development (T&D) is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech mechatronic machine modules, professional systems and capital intensive equipment. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state-of-the- art machinery to produce any designed product. The Technology & Development department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Flow & Thermal and Project management. Within our multidisciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify modules and products for our customers. Subsequently, we supply these products to our customers.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 € 13,86 - € 14,74 per uur⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Breda, Noord-Brabant
💸 € 12,95 - € 13,30 per uur⏰ 17-03-2023🌏 Goirle, Noord-Brabant
💸 € 11,75 per uur⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Waalwijk, Noord-Brabant
💸 € 2.300 - € 2.500 per maand⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
💸 € 2.400 - € 2.800 per maand⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Bergen op Zoom, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Veldhoven, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Gemert-Bakel, Noord-Brabant
💸 Vanaf € 15,80 per uur⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Eersel, Noord-Brabant
💸 €2,000 - €5,000⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Helmond, Noord-Brabant