Update day: 09-11-2023
Category: Executive management
In this role, you will play a crucial part in leading operations, finance, spare part sales and administration matters and manage allied companies / vendors of accounting services, Human Resources, importation / logistics, IT, and others. You will be responsible for driving revenues and optimizing operations for maximum profitability and developing and executing strategies that proactively deliver a competitive advantage to the company amid changing economic forces and industry trends.
1. Achieve business, revenue, and profit objectives for the operation in Netherlands.
2. Oversee core business and manage all operational functions for the company in Netherlands including Operations, Distribution, Finance Management, and Customer Support (service and parts).
3. Provide leadership, direction and feedback to employees ensuring that they reach their full potential and company contribution to established goals.
4. Serve as senior liaison with customers, assisting in the negotiation contracts where necessary, including pricing and technical aspects of contracts.
5. Contribute to the overall strategy of the company.
6. Build a culture based on impeccable ethical values.
7. Responsible for all related supply chain activities with Dingli in China, including importation of new machines and spare parts.
8. Communicate fully, and with appropriate data, to senior management and support team.
9. Develop financial partners to create/provide financing programs to support customers in Netherlands and facilitate sales without impact Company´s cash flow.
10. Drive “actionable” and pragmatic marketing initiatives that impact the business. The Manager of Operations must possess a “Get Things Done” attitude versus simply providing guidance or recommendations.
11. Maintain a constant focus on the economic impact of all marketing decisions.
1. More than 5 years of experience in the construction machinery industry, with experience in aerial work platforms preferred.
2. Experience of developing and implementing strategies and policies for support functions.
3. Successful track record in deploying, managing, and developing teams of staff.
4. A degree or equivalent experience at management level.
5. With legal rights to work in Netherlands.
6. Knowledge of English or Chinese language at business level.
7. Leadership and management ability.
8. Excellent interpersonal skills, dealing with colleagues, suppliers, and partners.
9. Relevant knowledge of Finance and other operational support services.
10. The ability to handle potentially difficult situations is essential as is flexibility, confidentiality, and ability to cope under pressure.
11. Self-motivated, with a "can do" approach to problem solving and an ability to work autonomously using own initiative.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Maastricht, Limburg
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Geleen, Limburg
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Limburg
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Maastricht, Limburg
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Sittard-Geleen, Limburg
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Echt, Limburg
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Geleen, Limburg
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Sittard-Geleen, Limburg