PMO - IT Business Support
Location: Veldhoven Noord-Brabant
Category: IT - Software Internship / Entry level
Industry: Nanotechnology Research Semiconductor Manufacturing Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
Job type: Full-time
Introduction to the job
Within the IT Business Support team we support the IT organization with a diverse set of services like managing financials and resources, providing reporting and analysis, but also organize cross IT events, communication and making sure people have a desk to sit at. Next to this we work in 4-weekly sprints ourselves to continuously improve the services that we provide.
Role And Responsibilities
As an Agile PMO (Project Management Officer), you support a dedicated part of the IT portfolio. You work closely together with Agile PMO team members, department leads, portfolio and project managers as well as release train engineers and scrum masters on topics like financials and progress reporting, planning and quality assurance. You provide hands on support to the Agile PMO members and their stakeholders. By providing clear analysis and insight on portfolio financials, progress, quality, issues and risks you support senior management in effective decision making.
You actively come up with suggestions for improvement initiatives and tasks.
What we are looking for is someone who is smart, adaptive, eager to learn, takes initiative, likes to work in a team and likes to challenge the status quo. As we support an Agile organization it is also important to have an interest for Agile/SAFe.
Education And Experience
- Education: relevant (IT, high tech background) Master degree;
- Experience with implementation of changes and improvement initiatives, or ability to do so;
- Working experience and/or knowledge of project & portfolio management methodologies like PMBOK/Prince2 and MoP;
- Working experience and/or knowledge of SAFe, Agile and Scrum;
- Preferably, you have working experience with Microsoft Project Online, SAP ECC, Ariba, Jira (Align) and Spotfire.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Communicate clearly, concisely and directly to team lead, peers and customers, listen actively, show empathy to others, strive to achieve a shared understanding of your own tasks, issues and goals and speak up;
- Excellent presentation skills and a convincing personality;
- People oriented (strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills), pro-active team player with the ability to work independently;
- Commitment: take ownership, focus on quality and improvements, and stick to agreements made;
- Understand and consistently question the status quo and analyze existing processes and data within your own area of responsibility, based on knowledge and experience;
- Demonstrate a learning mindset: actively seek feedback; learn and develop based on experience and feedback;
- No-nonsense and hands-on mentality;
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions .
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 08-04-2023🌏 Someren, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 11-05-2023🌏 Uden, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Oss, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 10-04-2023🌏 Eersel, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 20-04-2023🌏 Oosterhout, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant
💸 €22.76 - €22.76⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Tilburg, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 ’s-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 11-05-2023🌏 Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant