Update day: 30-10-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAbout The Unit
We are looking for a Process Engineer Ammonia who is interested in developing as a process specialist at our Sluiskil site while also being open to take part in global initiatives and assignments during and after the training period. In the Yara environment, you will be stimulated to share knowledge and to strive for continuous growth and personal development in order to meet the challenging goals in alignment with the mission and while upholding Yara Values.
- Systematic follow up of productions plants, analyzing of production loss and optimizing production volumes;
- Initiating and preparation of projects;
- Advising of changes in installations based on field research and analysis of process- and laboratory-data;
- Plant testing;
- Contribute within Yara globally, be prepared for some traveling related to this;
- Build relations with technical personnel within Yara Sluiskil, other sites and the technical network within Yara International.
- Master degree in Chemical Engineering;
- Just graduated or first experience in Process Engineering for chemical plants;
- Capacity to handle complex problem solution, good analytical capacity and “hands on” attitude;
- Good interpersonal skills with an open mind and high motivation;
- Ability to function effectively in a team and with a high level of self-motivation;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French is an asset;
- Willingness to work in an international environment and to travel for some extended periods.
An external assessment is part of the application procedure.
For more information about the job content, please contact Samantha de Moor, HR Business Partner (tel. +31 115 474 870) or Frederick Vaes, Senior Process Engineer (tel. +31 115 474 979).
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Kapelle, Zeeland
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Hulst, Zeeland
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Tholen, Zeeland
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Vlissingen, Zeeland
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Hulst, Zeeland
💸 Tot € 3.612 per maand⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Goes, Zeeland