Product Specialist (Microsoft)
Location: Bodegraven-Reeuwijk Zuid-Holland
Industry: IT Services IT Consulting
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Purpose:Internal sales specialised within a sub BU allocated to accounts where possible, deep knowledge of portfolio, process and vendor pricing, manages all quotes and closes orders; incentivized based on part of the portfolioAccountabilities:
- Build Excellent customer and vendor sales relationships through proactive engagement and demonstrable specialist product knowledge under supervision
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal and external contacts
- Engages in active inside selling by using a number of different sources to gain information on customers and utilises this to maximise call potential and outcomes
- Provide, sell and negotiate product information, pricing, special offers and promotions
- Ensure TD SYNNEX maintains service levels agreements with customers
- Develops partner relationship (incl. account planning, cross-selling etc.)
- Identifies project opportunities and engages with BDMs if specific product/ vendor knowledge is required
- Drives sales of specific products/ vendors if specific knowledge is required
- Ensure CRM system is well maintained and provides correct customer information
- 1-2 years of experience
- Numerate with good attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Priority management and planning skills
- Strive to achieve set targets
- Understands Sales Process
- Effective Communication Skills
- Good relationship building
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ideal candidates will have previous experience of IT systems for quotation, order entry, CRM
- A knowledge of product set would be desirable but not essential
- IT industry knowledge would be desirable but not essential
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It’s not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 € 2.500 - € 3.500 per maand⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Dordrecht, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 06-04-2023🌏 Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 20-04-2023🌏 Nieuwkoop, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Hillegom, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 07-04-2023🌏 Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 2.548 per maand⏰ 10-05-2023🌏 Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 20-04-2023🌏 Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 07-04-2023🌏 Hillegom, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Den Haag, Zuid-Holland