Update day: 01-11-2023
Gerson Relocation is a family owned international relocation company that has over 60 years of experience in the moving industry with offices in the Netherlands and the UK. Gerson Relocation is part of the AGM Group head quartered in London, which includes renowned brands such as Dijkshoorn, Abels, Bishop’s Move, Momentous and GMS Global Moving Services, our company offers full service door to door relocations to and from anywhere in the world. Gerson Relocation Netherlands is based in Vlaardingen and specializes in moving people’s belongings & household goods to and from anywhere in Mainland Europe to popular overseas destinations such as the US, Canada, Australia, Singapore etc.
We strive to do things differently by offering a truly personal and professional service that covers the entire process of relocation, from planning to post-move support. Our services are managed and delivered by our team of extremely talented relocation specialists. From our independent Global Mobility advisory experts, immigration partners, relocation managers, local home search consultants, education specialists, surveyors, professional packing crews, moving and storage experts, everyone involved in the management and coordination of your services are the very best available.
Essential Job Functions
Key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Promote the company’s & affiliates’ services to new and existing clients to generate sales revenue
- Create new revenue
- Develop existing accounts, expand market share and upsell new services.
- Meet set revenue and gross margin KPIs
- Identify and develop leads to increase client base
- Effective diary and pipeline management
- Report sales target information and sales pipeline information
- Effective internal communication of relevant business information to colleagues
- Work with colleagues to share knowledge, experience and ideas to the benefit of team members and other staff.
- Relaying and enforcement of company directives, new products/ USPs and general Sales updates to non-senior Sales Team Members
- Any other company business as directed by the Sales Director Gerson Netherlands
Job Specific Competencies
- Commercially driven
- Hands on & no 9 to 5 mentality
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Self-starting team player
- Flexibility to adjust with changing business requirements
- Attention to detail
- Well organized, punctual and ability to prioritize tasks and work on own initiative
- Passionate about providing good customer service
- Minimum HBO level
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Communicate effectively and professionally (both oral and written) in English. Other languages such as Dutch desirable Working Knowledge of: General businesses administration
- Monthly salary between Euro 2.200,00 - 3.000,00 (depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours including possibility to work from home on certain days if requested (at least 1 day a week)
- Further potential opportunities of advancement within an international organization of over 400 employees in the Netherlands, UK & Spain
Term: Full time (40 hours)
You will work in a fun & dynamic team and speak to clients from all over the world on a daily basis.
This position plays a key role in the successful delivery of relocation services, which contributes to the service provision, ongoing development, and maintenance of our private and corporate clients in order to maximize business opportunities. In particular, you will work full time independently in a team setting to increase international sales and will report directly to the Sales Director Gerson Relocation Netherlands and General Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €2,200.00 - €3,000.00 per month
- English (Preferred)
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Zwijndrecht, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Barendrecht, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Leiderdorp, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 3.217 - € 4.712 per maand⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
💸 €16.43 - €16.43⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Gouda, Zuid-Holland