(Senior Associate) Scientist MSAT LM Process Analytics
Location: Leiden Zuid-Holland
Janssen Biologics is recruiting for a Process Analytics Scientist, located in Leiden/Sassenheim.
Leiden site Manufacturing Science & Technology (MSAT) is part of the global MSAT organization. We manage the technology platform strategy within Leiden, supporting Vaccines, Lentivirus and Large Molecule production.
At MSAT, we are responsible for Validation and Standardization of Equipment for New Product Introduction and process validation activities for Life Cycle Management (LCM). The Process Analytics team tests and implements new process (analytical) technology (PAT), owns the technical expertise for process modelling, and drives the adoption of these on site. We strive for hands-free, fully automated, continuous biopharmaceutical production processes!
To accelerate the deployment of PAT and production process modelling applications for a new Janssen Supply Chain Lentivirus Vector (LVV) production facility in Sassenheim, we want to strengthen our team with a (Senior Associate) Scientist.
Your key responsibility is to lead and/or support the execution of projects enabling process analytical technology and process modelling for LVV. You are the primary contact point between our department, global innovation teams, and the LVV production facility team. In close collaboration you will explore opportunities, assess feasibility, and drive implementation!
- Explore and assess PAT and modelling opportunities at our LVV facility. Lead or participate in interdisciplinary technology implementation projects. Example technologies are Raman spectroscopy, Multi-Variate (Data) Analysis, Integrated Quality, and continuous manufacturing.
- Develop, qualify and sustain multi-variate analysis process models and chemometric methods
- Define data (infrastructure) requirements for MES batch records, element markers and OSIsoft PI tags to enable process modeling, dashboarding and efficient reporting
- Collaborate with Execution Systems, JJT and global MSAT colleagues to resolve model-related issues and align on strategy for future model deployments
- Build visual boards and reports for batch monitoring and genealogy analysis
- Carry out all activities in compliance with J&J and cGMP/EHS regulatory requirements
- Support other activities in the team and work area according to appropriate procedures, values, and standards on an ad-hoc basis as the need arises
- Master’s degree or in either Data Science, IT, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science, Engineering or equivalent
Experience and Skills:
- Senior Associate Scientist: 3+ years of relevant work experience with MSc OR 1+ years with advanced degree MBA/Ph.D. or equivalent.
- Scientist: 5+ years of relevant work experience with MSc OR 3+ years with advanced degree MBA/Ph.D. or equivalent.
- Experience of modeling software, e.g., SIMCA, Python, R;
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience using standard statistics, and generating useful scientific conclusions
- Project management
- Postgraduate Qualification
- (Biopharmaceutical) Manufacturing experience within a GMP regulated environment
- Experience of Raman Spectroscopy, other PAT, and spectral data analysis
- Experience of building data pipelines (Databricks) or visual boards (Tableau)
- Experience with DCS (e.g., Delta V), SCADA and PLC systems; and SAP, LIMS, OSIsoft PI and/or other business systems
- 6-Sigma/Lean or similar problem solving/decision making methodology training
Key competencies required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technological and digital curiosity
- Results and performance driven
- Adaptable and flexible
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through ground breaking programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 € 3.922 per maand⏰ 30-03-2023🌏 Delft, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 05-04-2023🌏 Leiden, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 3.000 - € 4.500 per maand⏰ 28-03-2023🌏 Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 36 - € 40 per uur⏰ 27-03-2023🌏 Delft, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 28-03-2023🌏 Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 4.670 per maand⏰ 30-03-2023🌏 Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
💸 Vanaf € 2.541 per maand⏰ 26-03-2023🌏 Delft, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 2.500 - € 3.500 per maand⏰ 30-03-2023🌏 Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
PhD Position on the management of artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare & policy💸 Vanaf € 2.541 per maand⏰ 30-03-2023🌏 Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 3.115 - € 4.391 per maand⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Den Haag, Zuid-Holland