Update day: 01-11-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Summary
Avantor is currently looking for a Senior Manager, to support the further development of our Equipment Services activities in the Netherlands.
We are looking for a strong, commercially focused leader with excellent people management skills, who is open to driving and deliver on sales targets and quality as well as supporting the direction and development of the organisation.
In this role, you will work with the team to reach Company goals by delivering growth and profitability via actively building and maintaining internal and external customer relations and developing your team to continuously meet market requirements while keeping in line with quality demands.
You actively work with best practices and sharing of knowledge and skills across the whole territory. The Senior Manager will adopt and utilize ABS/TDM tools etc. to ensure optimization.
- To drive the technical Service organization, to ensure profitable growth, in line with IOP commitments.
- Will require strong commercial profile and understanding of financial model, including variable labor cost, use of third-party service providers etc.
- Will need to create strong collaborative relationships with commercial leaders and organizations, to ensure better adoption and penetration of service offering, aligned to sales priorities.
- To continually review the working methodology within environment to ensure optimization, making use of the ABS tools available.
- High level of focus will be required on quality, introduction of SOP’s and implementation of best practice.
- Provide leadership and developmental opportunities for staff within the organisation, looking at succession planning and Ensure health and safety regulations are met across the site
- Participate in the local leadership team
- Work in close co-operation with Quality to ensure work performed is in line with accreditations and these are developed and maintained according to business need.
- Maintain a high focus on safety in the organization, keeping in line with Avantor HSE policies.
- Commercial Education
- Strong leadership skills in managing technical staff and related administrative functions
- Proven track record in technical environment or industry or equivalent
- Experience of working in a high paced and target driven environment
- Experience of utilizing data to inform business decisions
- Strong commercial understanding of the ES business
- Experience with technical documentation is preferable
- Proven experience with technical service & fault finding is preferable
- Experience with quality management systems such as ISO 9001 and 17025 is preferable
- Full driving license
- Proven track record in building and maintaining customer relations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Excellent project management skills with understanding of financial impacts of plans, decisions, and actions
- High level of influencing and persuading skills and high level of collaborative behavior
- Ability to clearly communicate the intended message in formal and informal settings to both a technical and business audience
- Ability to build relationships with other team members and gain commitment toward stated goals- facilitate collaboration.
- Good knowledge of business tools such as SAP, QlikView and CRM systems combined with competencies in Microsoft office packages
We offer you the opportunity to lead one of our biggest Equipment Services team within our European organization, an attractive salary package including bonus, 13th month and other extralegal advantages.
We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role.
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Oss, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Heeze-Leende, Noord-Brabant
💸 €2,080 - €2,599⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Oss, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Waalre, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Deurne, Noord-Brabant
💸 €11 - €11⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Etten-Leur, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Geldrop-Mierlo, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Oirschot, Noord-Brabant
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant