Update day: 12-02-2024
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Hexagon PPM’s software portfolio includes a Portfolio and Resource Management and Project Controls solution, EcoSys EPP, which aides companies in planning, tracking and executing projects of various sizes from ideation to execution with a workflow and stage gate process, estimating capabilities for resource and material costs, budgeting, change management and detailed progress and earned value to name a few of the many functions offered to Portfolio and Resource managers as well as Project Controls individuals.
We are looking for a Product Owner who joins our initiative to help accelerate our development and solutioning of the standard offerings available in the out of the box solution, allowing clients to capitalize on more standard workflows and capabilities without the need to engage services for custom configuration of the EcoSys solution.
Some concrete examples of capabilities of features that are candidates include Asset Investment Planning, Currency Translations (FX), Revenue, Turnarounds, Portfolio Scheduling.
The Product Owner’s main function is to help the development teams by defining clear and concise business requirements and communicating the requirements also in form of a well-organized and prioritized backlog to all stakeholders of the project or program. The Product Owner will conduct stakeholder interviews and work closely with the Product Owners across the PPM Division. A successful Product Owner is one who is highly skilled in terms of understanding and defining business processes, building solutions, communicating requirements, and controlling project scope. The Product Owner is responsible for validating solutions during and after project delivery to ensure the solution has satisfied the business requirements. As a team leader, the product owner aspect of this role ensures that the teamwork is meaningful and impactful. This person is visionary with the requisite functional knowledge to bridge the divide between business intent and execution of the team.
- Meeting with internal stakeholders to understand their use of the applications and translating these requirements to product use cases and scenarios
- Gathering and analysing technical specifications
- Managing product backlog, user stories and cross-product dependencies by identifying, defining, analysing, prioritizing and refining the requirements, and communicating those requirements to the development team.
- Get a solid understanding of the PPM solution portfolio and to identify potential internal consumers of the new service offering. Help onboarding other teams and products.
- Prioritize effort and work around the overall goals and initiatives defined by the Portfolio, Strategy and Enablement (PSE) team.
- Vetting the backlog and requirements for alignment with the initiatives and goals.
- Engaging and communicating with stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle and manage their expectations
- Manage continuous delivery of product and features using DevOps culture
- Manage highly visible projects with Agile project management principles and practices
- Understanding long-term product vision and roadmap, translating that into User Stories for the team
- Participating in agile activities including product demonstrations, retrospectives, backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Responsible for Project Performance Monitoring & Reporting of Project status to the stakeholders
- Assisting / Updating Executive management with detailed plans / status for controlled advertising, promotion(s) and sales aids
- Acting as point of reference for all product related inquiries
As a Senior Product Owner for our Ecosys Product Management Team.
- Leads delivery of pre-configured solutions built on the EcoSys platform
- Supports establishment and maintenance of delivery team in India, including quarterly travel to our office in India
- Day to day coordination of configuration and testing resources in India
- Develops and manages processes for design, configuration, and testing
- Performs configuration and testing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Software-Engineering or similar and 5 years related work experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 3+ years with experience configuring EcoSys application environments
- Good understanding and real-world experience with Portfolio Management, Earned Value, Project Controls concepts.
- Key attributes are to focus on business value from an industry perspective rather than from a technical point of view. Knowledge of how our customers use EcoSys EPP is important, this will help make the right decisions in the role.
- An understanding of Agile requirements gathering and documentation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to Results
- Some Flexibility in working hours is needed to overlap with development centres in Hyderabad and Huntsville
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.9bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB
© 2021 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to complete a background and/or reference check. If this is required you will be notified in advance, and be asked for your authorisation before the check takes place.
All details will be provided via the background check policy.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Alphen aan den Rijn, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Dordrecht, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Vlaardingen, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Leiderdorp, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 11-04-2024🌏 Gorinchem, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 14-03-2024🌏 Nieuwkoop, Zuid-Holland
💸 Vanaf € 2.250 per maand⏰ 09-03-2024🌏 Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Zwijndrecht, Zuid-Holland