Update day: 08-06-2023
Category: Production / Operation
Industry: Food Production Packaging Containers Containers Manufacturing Food Beverage Manufacturing
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWe are looking for a Senior Technologist to lead (and initiate) development, optimization and testing of new and existing production processes. You are responsible for process development, conceptual design and engineering in multidisciplinary teams with the aim of creating new, innovative, predictable and controlled production processes and build up relevant knowledge in the process technology field. You will do this by building knowledge and introducing process technological innovations to make our products and processes better, smarter and more sustainable. Next to this, you will lead Technological projects in the most effective and efficient way to fulfill our commitments and act as process Licensor in (small) Capex projects. You will continuously identify and develop improvement processes by combining knowledge shared within the company, and outside expertise. Last but nut least, you will continue improvement support by identifying and support of implementing process optimizations.
What We Ask
- At least Higher vocational/bachelor (HBO) working and thinking level chemical engineering or (bio) process engineering. With 6-10 years of experience in similar position
- Or at least Academic/Master (WO) working and thinking level chemical engineering or (bio) process engineering. With 4-8 years of experience in similar position
- Experience in Food/Pharma sector is preferred
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
The senior technologist is able to address issues in the powder or booster lines, taking into account the impact on the whole site Meppel. Job includes but is not limited to:
- Supports to operation (including complex troubleshooting)
- Leading route-cause analyses in case of complaints, quality or process deviations
- Leads the implementation of new products & manufacturing processes (OPEX)
- Leads improvements of existing manufacturing processes, is responsible for analyzing and optimizing existing manufacturing processes, equipment, and installations, with the purpose of safety, quality, sustainability, efficiency
- Support to developing new, safe, more sustainable and/or optimizing existing processes by implementing technological innovations and best practices and gathering information through literature review and/or third parties / technology suppliers.
- Takes part, in multidisciplinary strategic and/or investment projects and studies, to design and develop technology master plans based on strategy requirements and vision.
- Suggests and support implementation of technology processes and standards in projects and at current production locations.
- Leads large (sub) projects across more disciplines, and defines scope of (sub)project
- Analyzes and interprets the results and provides well-researched and specified reports and design documents. Is capable to identify relevant research requests, analyze and/or prescribe experimental work and/or pilot plant tests. Presents and defends the findings to the Manager Process Technology and other relevant management or peers.
- Improves the registration and update of technological knowledge. Maintains close contacts with PE Technology, other relevant internal parties and R&D groups for knowledge acquisition. Builds knowledge of the processes and the process product interactions of BGI and supports developing and maintains process technology know how in his/her field of technology, in such a way that existing processes will be maintained and (for specified technologies) continuous improvement and/or technology innovations can be developed and implemented.
- Responsible for personal safety and that of colleagues, and work according to all the safety rules.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Gieten, Drenthe
💸 € 2.000 - € 2.400 per maand⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Emmen, Drenthe
⏰ 23-07-2023🌏 Emmen, Drenthe
⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Roden, Drenthe
💸 € 2.000 - € 2.400 per maand⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Hoogeveen, Drenthe
⏰ 23-07-2023🌏 Emmen, Drenthe
💸 € 11,75 - € 12,14 per uur⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Emmen, Drenthe
⏰ 06-07-2023🌏 Coevorden, Drenthe
💸 €1,183 - €1,350⏰ 03-07-2023🌏 Eelde, Drenthe
⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Meppel, Drenthe