Category: IT - Software
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWould you like to work for an Research and Development (R&D) teamlead that doesn’t manage but leads you to utilize your diverse talents? Are you fascinated with solutions that can process large amounts of data for consumer electronics and ICT organizations such as Coolblue, Tech Data, Canon and Centralpoint. We are looking for a developer to join our R&D Team.
Why join our team?
We believe that our team members do a better job when they feel included and engaged. Liberating Structures help to make it happen. With Liberating Structures, we create a safe environment and give each team member an equal voice, regardless of personality type. We value trust, empowerment, and accountability of each team member.
We develop what has the most value with the freedom to choose the technologies used. If you provide a case that proves value, you can get your features into our products. Our team lead doesn’t manage but leads you by uplifting you to utilize your talents with freedom for creativity and high emphasis on personal growth.
What will you be doing?
We help our customers by digitizing their data logistics surrounding “Product data” and their “Order to Pay” processes through our Trading Partner Network or by enabling them to communicate with their trading partners via our web applications.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the Trading Partner Network and our web applications. You will be working on new features that add value to our customers, provide 3rd line support, and spend 10% of your time on self-development.
You will be part of a full-stack R&D team that consists of 5 developers with a combination of junior and medior development experience. A bit more back-end oriented full-stack team strives for agility and delivers the work by the Agile Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
Technologies We Are Using
- Back-end: Java EE
- Front-end: Angular, JSF
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Mongo
- Search engines: Elasticsearch, Solr
- CI/CD: GitLab CI, SonarQube
- You will bring at least three years’ experience as a Software Engineer of Developer/Engineer;
- Java EE and SQL abilities, with a drive for learning;
- Ability to solve complex problems and demonstrate your solution clearly;
- Availability to perform maintenance outside of standard work hours once a month;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken;
- Team player mentality;
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and eager to learn;
- Allowed to work in the EU.
A challenging and dynamic work environment in which you will be working as a Software Developer/Engineer for one of the most prominent players in data exchange (EDI). You will be part of an R&D team where each member feels included and engaged, with room for personal growth.
- Spending 4 hours a week for personal development with a quarterly coaching session;
- Possibility to work part time (32-36 hours p/w), remote workspace (100% remote is possible) and option to work at the office;
- Market-based salary based on your knowledge and experience (feel free to ask before applying);
- A modern office located in Zeist, the Netherlands, which is easily accessible via public transport and by car;
- Team building/gathering event every quarter;
- Plenty of room for personal initiative, development and training;
- Good pension, travel expenses are covered and we offer a great lunch.
Are you interested or would you like more information about this job opening? Maykel Korndewal (Recruitment Consultant) will gladly provide you with more details. You can contact him by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling +316-81 28 82 90.
Your response will be treated confidentially and we will respect any notice period with your current employer. We are flexible in terms of scheduling a call.
The Application Process Will Take Place As Follows
- Introduction by phone and walk-through of the job opening with Maykel Korndewal;
- Introduction to our Teamlead R&D;
- An in-depth conversation about the position and meeting colleagues
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Houten, Utrecht
⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Baarn, Utrecht
⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Veenendaal, Utrecht
⏰ 17-03-2023🌏 Veenendaal, Utrecht
⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Bunschoten, Utrecht
⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Nieuwegein, Utrecht
💸 € 2.010 - € 3.018 per maand⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Utrecht
⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Nieuwegein, Utrecht
⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Zeist, Utrecht
⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Utrecht