Update day: 01-11-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentIt takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
For more information about our dynamic and rapidly expanding work environment check out the video’s in the Siemens Gamesa section on YouTube.
We are looking for a Stock Keeper to join our Onshore Service team at our Nijkerk base. In the role of Stock Keeper you will be responsible for managing the warehouse with the aim to support an efficient and effective workflow on site to do service.
What are the key responsibilities associated with the job of Stock Keeper Onshore?
You are responsible for in- and ongoing parts and will be identifying and taking care of improvement points. Optimizing the warehouse and delivery process in close cooperation with the other key players is also an important responsibility of the Stock Keeper. You will coordinate, check and advice about the site needs/demands as well as defining the technical scope (supplier contact) of needs/demands and preparing a proposal for Site Management. You keep track of the order placed, check new deliveries and set up general (re)certification of all tools, lifting equipment and PPE. Part of stock/store management is ensuring the systems is up to date and minimal stock levels are defined based on availability and order/delivery timeframe.
You have to ensure compliance with HSE standards according to SGRE and local requirements and have to ensure the Zero Harm policy is also applied within the warehouse. Zero Harm is a SGRE initiative/program that is based on three principles;
- A goal of zero incidents is achievable,
- We are responsible for our own health and safety,
- We are obliged to intervene if another’s health or safety is at risk.
What are the key responsibilities associated with the job?
- Zero Harm policy within the warehouse;
- No stock differences;
- Material tracker and purchase order overview always up to date;
- Support with purchasing process and other service-related administrative tasks;
- On time departure of the Service Teams;
- Ensure quality; timely inspection and calibration of tools and PPE, including correct registration.
As a Stock Keeper you work closely together with our planners and service technicians.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Ideally the candidate should be Technical MBO educated or equivalent level in experience;
- Experience with operation management systems (SAP) is a MUST;
- Flexible team player with a proactive hands-on mentality that can work independently;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English, especially technical English;
- You will be working Monday till Friday between 7 a.m. and 3.30 p.m.;
- Understanding, knowledge and insight of technical and mechanical systems and turbine components will be an advantage;
- Living in the Netherlands; living locally in, or willing to relocate to the Nijkerk area.
A great place to work and a chance to make a difference within the rapidly growing renewables market. Valuing people, recognition, opportunities and possibilities are key components of working at Siemens Gamesa.
- Competitive basic salary;
- 27 vacation days and 13 TCC (time credit compensation) days per year;
- 13th month;
- Various other benefits.
Are you interested to join our team in Nijkerk? Don’t waste time - apply now. Please submit your English application via the application link below. If you have any questions please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Marjolein Velthuijzen, at number 06-13790644
Employment agencies are asked not to respond to this vacancy.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Doesburg, Gelderland
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Beuningen, Gelderland
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Zutphen, Gelderland
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Oldebroek, Gelderland
💸 €18.39 - €18.39⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Apeldoorn, Gelderland
💸 €3,000 - €3,000⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Apeldoorn, Gelderland
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Nijkerk, Gelderland
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Nijmegen, Gelderland
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Arnhem, Gelderland
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Doesburg, Gelderland