Location: Voorschoten Zuid-Holland
Category: IT - Software
Industry: Travel Arrangements Hospitality
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentcitizenM is an affordable luxury hotel chain for mobile citizens of the world. With a style that will knock your socks off, we offer citizens a real home from home, plus the world’s fluffiest pillows. Our typical guest is a frequent traveler who is quality and design-driven, and value-conscious. We currently have hotels in the Netherlands, France, UK, Switzerland, Denmark, USA, and Asia, with more to come soon. We are proud to put hospitality back into the hospitality industry and have received numerous awards for our groundbreaking approach. We like to do things differently. This means our hotels are not traditional… and neither are our support offices. We’re open-minded, with kind hearts and global minds.purposeThe system administrator is based in the citizenM Support Office at Voorschoten and will lead the office IT Support team.The main focus of this role is maintaining and improving the office IT systems, and to guarantee a certain level of transactional cybersecurity within these systems. The system administrator is responsible for all device management, be that laptop, workstation or mobile phone, and will ensure these are well maintained and secure.The office IT team’s primary activity is to support our colleagues in the Support Offices and Hotels and to help fix issues related to systems,computers, printers, network or telephone. The primary contacts of the Office IT Support are all citizenM employees located in the citizenM Support Offices and hotels.Key Responsibilities
- The final escalation point for all office IT related incidents
- The procurement of Office IT hardware for the support office(s) and our hotels.
- Maintaining relationships with our suppliers to ensure continued support.
- Maintaining and improving our Google workspace and our identity management platform Okta.
- Identify and create awareness around new security options in our current systems when available, and discuss these with the ISO.
- The onboarding of new applications in Okta and assess these applications to ensure these applications support the correct login protocols.
- Maintaining and improving our device management for Mobile and laptops to ensure these are up-to-date and well-secured.
- The implementation of new Google or Okta features when available/applicable
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest innovations regarding collaboration, office IT hardware and device management.
- Coordinating the distribution of hardware to new employees.
- Provide hardware contracts for handed out company devices
- Provide training in our office IT systems mainly focussing on Okta, Google Workspace and Cybersecurity
- Coordinating and reporting on the incidents registered in our incident management system and making sure these are handled according to our SLA.
- Lead the office IT team in their daily tasks and manage service KPIs
- Ensure there is an up-to-date inventory of all our assets which provides their information about their location and status
- Identify lifecycle and hardware maintenance across the fleet.
- Administrative expertise in Okta, preferably with Okta certification
- Administrative expertise in Google Workspace
- Trained on the topic of Information Security, min. Foundation level
- Expertise in Device management
- Strategic planning skills
- Organized and accurate
- Able to translate information security requirements into technical solutions
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Perks and special rates when booking our hotels for personal trips
- Stay in our luxury hotels when travelling to citizenM cities for work
- Personal and professional development opportunities and programmes
- Latest tech devices and all the tools you need to be successful in your role
- Commuting travel costs covered (by car or public transport)
- Pension and cycle to work scheme available
- Subsidized fresh daily lunches at our support office
- Flexible public holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Varied team days and social events (from food trucks and quizzes at the office to parties on boats)
- Spacious office in a historic building surrounded by gardens
- Voorschoten Support Office. Hybrid working is possible, not fully remote.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 02-04-2023🌏 Schiedam, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 04-04-2023🌏 Gorinchem, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 04-04-2023🌏 Gorinchem, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 30-03-2023🌏 Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 3.701 - € 5.372 per maand⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
⏰ 01-04-2023🌏 Brielle, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 2.250 per maand⏰ 05-04-2023🌏 Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
💸 Tot € 5.372 per maand⏰ 30-03-2023🌏 Alphen aan den Rijn, Zuid-Holland
💸 € 4.710 - € 6.544 per maand⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland