Technical Project Manager
Update day: 15-05-2023
Location: Schiphol Noord-Holland
Category: Planning / Projects IT - Software
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWe’re looking for a Technical Project Manager to join us in our Amsterdam office!
What will you be doing?
As a part of the UI & Apps team the Technical Project Manager will deal with managing all aspects of consumer facing agile software projects from kick-off to commercial delivery, across multiple development teams.
- Simultaneously manage multiple consumer facing agile software projects from kick-off to commercial delivery, across multiple development teams.
- Direct accountability for the overall success of the projects within the portfolio.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against product scope and technical requirements.
- Prepare and manage project schedule and status reports, as required by the Program.
- Present projects’ recurring reports to middle and senior management
- Identify risks/issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders.
- Track and review individual and project team utilization and revise forecasted hours throughout the duration of the projects.
- Manage commercial readiness of consumer product within company and client departments.
- Fluent in English
- Methodological knowledge (Prince II certified, Agile or SCRUM Master)
- Extensive experience with managing complex, consumer facing, technical projects from start to finish.
- Experience with customer facing software delivery within an international company environment.
- Experience working collaboratively with internal cross-functional and external vendor teams to ensure on time development and delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills
- Capable of working with great autonomy
- Highly structured way of working and documenting
- Prior technical experience (e.g., software architect, developer, system integrator) preferred, but not essential
- Industry (digital application and video) experience preferred but not essential
- Jira and Confluence (from Atlassian) experience preferred but not essential
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- 25 days annual leave with the option to purchase 5 more
- Access to wellbeing and mental health benefits such as the Calm app, personal medical, critical illness cover and dental insurance
- Matched pension contribution up to 10%
- Access to our car benefit scheme
- Access to our online learning platform to continue to develop and grow your career with us
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Schiphol, Noord-Holland
⏰ 04-07-2023🌏 Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Aalsmeer, Noord-Holland
⏰ 06-07-2023🌏 Hoorn, Noord-Holland
⏰ 05-07-2023🌏 Zaandam, Noord-Holland
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Zaandam, Noord-Holland
⏰ 07-07-2023🌏 Heerhugowaard, Noord-Holland
⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Amstelveen, Noord-Holland
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Amstelveen, Noord-Holland
⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Diemen, Noord-Holland